Short Holiday

this week was being a great week. we all freaking out.

October 28-29th 2013, we went to Bandengan Beach, Jepara. at first, I though I'll not join to go to Bandengan Beach but, at last I decided to join with Citra, Maylinda, Vera, Nisa, Dina, Astri and Dela because I miss beach soooooo much. there's no beautiful beach on Semarang, no one.
hotel where we stayed was a worst place. hahaha, we met a girl who crying outside hotel at noon and we heard a girl cried in a room beside our room. no, she's not a ghost. there's just something going wrong with them.
in the noon after we arrived, we went to beach directly, took a lot of photos together. yes, girl's habit. Dina, Nisa and I went to Panjang Island, almost a half of hour to go there by boat and others enjoyed banana boat and kano in the beach. after that, we came back to hotel and took a shower. Nisa and I back to beach to saw sunset. the most thing that I want to do. unfortunately, sunset's Bandengan Beach not as beautiful as Kuta Beach. not behind the sea and the sunrise too.

shortly, we had a lot of fun!! yeaaaaaaay~





today, my younger cousin and I going to Car Free Day. do you know? I waiting this moment for at least 2 years because I don''t get a friend to join with me to go to Car Free Day event. our rute : Simpang 5, Pahlawan, Tugu Muda, Pemuda and back to Simpang 5 (looked HUT TNI). last, back to home.
oh ya, saturday night, we hang out to Citraland. I bought a novel and Sabila, my cousin bought a comic. fortunately, my mom didn't get angry because I buy a book again. but, I getting bankrupt... I have to save money!



thank you for read my new post. sorry if it's messed up.

This entry was posted on 10/06/2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

please, post your comment